Experience retro seventies style with the Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster HSS. A true homage to the early days of iconic Fender guitars. Those of you after vintage tone and looks will love what this Strat has to offer.
Unlike the originals, the Classic Vibe range is equipped with modern hardware and custom electronics, making this the perfect instrument to see you through your guitar journey.
Body and Neck
A four-screw bolt-on neck connects the Poplar body and Maple neck – a relatively lightweight yet sturdy combination. You’ll feel right at home on the C-shaped neck profile with an easy playing 9.5” radius. Extremely comfortable for the fretting hand and great for chords.
The Maple fingerboard evokes true classic vibes and feels smooth underneath the tall and narrow frets. These are a real throwback to mid-twentieth century guitars, unlike many modern variants equipped with jumbo frets.
HSS Strats are some of the most versatile guitars ever created. The Classic Vibe range has a completely revamped pickup design from Fender, accurately recreating vintage tone.
The alnico bridge humbucker has a thick grunt, with plenty of drive and weight to follow up. Combine it using the middle single coil and you get a sweet and expressive sound great for solos. Its neck pickup has plenty of clarity ideal for smooth cleans or more soulful lead playing.
The Strat HSS utilises a classic floating bridge system for strong bends or subtle tremolo effects. You can get truly creative with your playing. It also features a 1960s inspired large headstock, nickel-plated hardware and a tinted gloss neck finish to get you in the experimental seventies’ mood.
- Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel or Maple (506), 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Narrow-Tall
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot (Indian Laurel), Black Dot (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickups: Fender Designed Alnico Humbucking (Bridge), Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil (Middle, Neck)
- Knobs: Aged White Plastic or Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel