The FaderPort puts the feel, vibe, and efficiency back into music recording and production. No more clicking through menus and drawing automation edits with a mouse. The easy-to-use FaderPort delivers complete transport control for fast and efficient recording along with touch-sensitive motorized fader for writing perfect fades and automation. Pan, mute, solo, and record enable can also be easily controlled with the FaderPort along with window selection, play, stop, record, and managing markers (locate points) for fast and easy recording. The FaderPort works with all Mac or Windows-based recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, and more.
Tired of mouseing and clicking your way through DAW sequencer software? The PreSonus FaderPort USB automation and transport controller provides hardware access to the most used transport and automation functions of all major recording software packages including Pro Tools HD, LE, and M-Powered, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and Logic, and is Mac and Windows compatible. Write single and group-channel fader automation, control transport and navigation functions with Mute, Solo and Record buttons. Record perfect fades and write automation with the 100mm touch-sensitive motorized long throw fader. The FaderPort includes a foot switch jack for hands free punch In/Out during recording.
- Complete recording transport control
- Touch-sensitive, long throw motorized fader
- Write single channel or group channel automation
- Pan, mute, solo, record enable
- Quick selection between edit, mix, and transport windows
- Footswitch jack for hands free punch in/out
- Compatible with all major recording software including Pro Tools (HD, LE, M-Powered), Cubase, Nuendo, Logic and more
- Mac OSX and Windows XP compatible, requires one available USB port.
- Powered by USB port, motorized fader powered via 9V 2A DC external power supply.
- Dimensions: 7 x 5.25 x 1.75".
- Weight: 1 lb.