The Mesa Boogie TC-100 is the bigger and more powerful counterpart of the 50W TC-50 amp. With even thicker, chunkier modern tones than ever before, this 100W powerhouse is the ultimate Mesa Boogie amp. The Triple Crown gives you the best tonal qualities of Mesa Boogie's most-renowned amplifiers in one single head.
It's a three-channel, 100 watt valve head that gives you the choice of running EL34, 6V6 or 6L6 tubes without having to re-bias. Providing exceptional clarity and incredible headroom, the TC-100 clean channel is open-sounding with all the pristine crystal-clear fidelity you'd come to expect from a boutique amp.
The overdrive and distortion channels are far more modern compared to the rest of the range Mesa range. The Triple Crown is mid-focused and punchy, giving you a tighter bass response and reacts well to your pick attack. With the TC-100H, you will effortlessly cut through any mix. Each channel also has two voices accessed by toggle switches on the front, giving you even more room to manoeuvre.
The EQ on Mesa Boogie amps is famously detailed, and the Triple Crown is no exception. Heavily influencing how your tone ultimately sounds, you can fine tune frequencies to meet the demands of any style.
Mesa Boogie have catered to the modern day player with a MIDI in and thru, letting you switch channels using a MIDI-enabled footswitch. A fully-buffered tube effects loop also ensures your time-based effects reverb and delay units run at full capacity.
The built-in CabClone provides you with the ability to send out a DI signal to a mixer or audio interface. CabClone technology emulates the natural sound of a mic'd up guitar cab for optimal tone with plenty of options. Switch between open back, closed back or vintage style cabs.
- Build Location: Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World's Finest Materials
- Wattage: Multi-Soak 3, 7, 20, 50 or 100 Watts (Channel Assignable)
- Power Tube Type: 4x Mesa EL-34 (or 6V6 or 6L6)
- Channels & Modes: 3 Channels / 2 Modes per Channel
- Ch. 1 = Normal (Clean) or Drive
- Ch. 2 = Normal (Modern Crunch) or Tight
- Ch. 3 = Normal (High-Gain) or Tight
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo Reverb, FX Loop, Solo
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1, 2, 3, Reverb, FX Loop & Solo