Always the envy of many other guitar amp manufacturers, Mesa Boogie's iconic Mark Series 5-band EQ has set the standard for professional guitar players everywhere. Now, Mesa Boogie are proud to present the Five-Band Graphic EQ pedal - based on the same Mark Series EQ that helped to elevate Mesa Boogie to legendary status.
Lovingly hand crafted in California, the Mesa Boogie Five-Band Graphic EQ pedal gives you that highly-tweakable and tactile silder design, right down to the component level, all in a compact format that you can fit onto your pedalboard. And with a true bypass switch - you can be assured of a high-quality tone at all times!
- Designed and Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA
- True Bypass On/Off Switching - Bypasses all circuitry when off to ensure no tonal loss
- Input Level Control provides Unity Gain Detent and ability to boost by +6dB or cut by -40dB
- Output Level Control provides Unity Gain Detent and ability to boost by +6dB or cut by -40dB
- Slider Controls provide Mesa’s legendary tone-shaping power with +/- 12dB of boost or cut at 80Hz, 240Hz, 750Hz, 2.2Khz and 6.6Khz
- On/Off Status LED
- 9V Battery Powered or Externally Powered (optional) via External Power Jack Input
- Input & Output Jacks (Nominal Input -20db)
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 5.78" x 4.76" x 2.30" (146.8mm x 121mm x 58.4mm)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (725.7g) with battery, 1.5lbs (680.4g) without battery
- True Bypass Switching
- Battery Type: 9VDC (one)
- Power Consumption (Current Draw): 9VDC/25mA
- External Power Supply (Not Included): To avoid immediate damage and voiding the warranty, the External Power Supply must be 9VDC with a negative center plug polarity and a jack plug size of 2.1mm x 5.5mm.
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm (500k Ohm minimum)
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohm