DV Mark is renowned for creating some of the best-sounding and feature-packed portable amp heads on the market. Their DV Little 250 M is built to achieve massive amounts of gain and headroom for hard rock and metal styles, all from an ultra-compact enclosure that weighs less than 3 kilograms!
Designed for ultimate versatility and stage-filling volume with its 250W power amp, the DV Little 250 M can take you from angelic cleans to fire-breathing distortion - and everything in between. Other key features include intuitive tone-shaping controls across its two versatile channels, a built-in digital reverb an effects loop for seamless operation with external pedals.
Built-In Reverb & FX Loop
While the core tones of DV's Little 250 M will continuously inspire you, the addition of a sweet-sounding onboard reverb can perfectly embellish your clean or drive sounds with some tasteful ambience. But if you want to use even more effects, the Little 250 M's send/return FX loop allows you to interface your favourite stompboxes with ease.
Mark Proprietary Technology (MPT)
DV Mark's founder Marco De Virgiliis has invested a lot of resources and time in developing a proprietary power amp for his products. Designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument, the DV Little 250 M power amp gives you a fast and precise note attack with an improved dynamic response and a natural musical sound with tube-like sonics.
- Power output: 250W @ 4ohm / 150W @ 8ohm
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology)
- Channels: Two (clean / lead)
- Controls (each channel): Gain - Level / EQ: bass-mid-high
- Effect: Reverb
- Speaker outputs: 4 ohms minimum load
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 8.86”/ 22.5cm | 3.15”/ 8cm | 9.84”/ 25cm
- Weight: 5.73 lbs / 2.6 Kg
- Pre Out (with -6 / 0 db switch)
- FX Loop
- Footswitch input for channels switch