BOSS CE-2W Waza Craft Chorus Pedal
Boss were the pioneers of chorus pedals. The very first - the CE-1 - was released in 1976. The CE-2W packs all that heritage into one compact pedal offering both CE-1 and CE-2 sounds with stereo output.
Two Classic Choruses in One Pedal
The CE-2w Waza Craft chorus contains two modes, “Standard” for CE-2 chorus tones, and “CE-1” for CE-1 chorus tones. The CE-1 was the original Boss effect and one of the first chorus pedals on the market. Today it is considered an iconic pedal with originals holding a high value. In CE-1 mode you get an authentic recreation of that classic chorus/vibrato sound in full stereo, like the original.
In Standard mode you get the sound of the followup, the CE-2. A more compact and straightforward pedal but still a classic nonetheless. With Rate and Depth controls that apply to both modes, you can dial in the exact sound you want. From subtly colouring your tone to thick, lush chorus, there are a wide range of sounds in this compact pedal.
You’re not limited to the sounds found in the original pedals either. The CE-2W expands on the originals with variable depth on the CE-1 and stereo output on the CE-2.
In Japanese, ‘Waza’ means art or technique. That’s exactly why Boss assigned their best designers and engineers to the Waza Craft project. Their goal is to reach the pinnacle of guitar amp and effect design. Premium Waza Craft pedals contain carefully picked transistor and capacitor components. These circuits produce exceptional analogue, transparent effects.
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Standard mode provides a perfect reproduction of the legendary CE-2 sound
- CE-1 mode features chorus and vibrato, authentically reproducing the two stereo sound modes in the world’s first chorus pedal
- Includes new sounds not available in the original pedals, including CE-2 stereo output and variable depth for CE-1 chorus sounds
- Rate and Depth knobs provide fine sound adjustment in both pedal modes
- Premium all-analog circuitry with bucket-brigade (BBD) delay line
- Made in Japan to celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
Mr Peter Coleman28th Oct 2023
Mr Sean ODowd Monaghan2nd Jun 2023
Mr Martin Andersen28th Jan 2023
Trusted Customer22nd Sep 2022
Mr James Pittis15th Jun 2022
Trusted Customer31st May 2022
Mr David Charlton16th Jan 2022
Mr Paul Mckie1st Jan 2022
Mr David Etheridge20th Dec 2021
Ian Venner18th Dec 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+