Behringer HM300 Heavy Metal Distortion Pedal
Here's what Behringer say about the HM300 Heavy Metal:
The HEAVY METAL HM300 produces the huge, slicing guitar tone that, until now, was only available from high-gain amps cranked to the point just before meltdown. With the 2-band EQ and dedicated Distortion and Level controls, the HM300 will push your tone to the perfect level for a massive sonic assault.
Tone with Serious Attitude
With its ultra-high gain circuitry, the HM300 gives you rude and rowdy distortion for the fiercest rhythm chops and searing leads, with virtually endless sustain.
Easy to Operate
HM300’s dedicated Distortion, Low, Mid and Level controls allow you to sculpt your own trademark metal tone, from deep and brooding – to crisp and furious. A status LED tells you when this beast is activated, the top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode, and your HM300 can run from either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Level the house with the most extreme and sought-after hard rock/heavy metal distortion of the '80s
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Ultra-high gain circuitry to give you the thickest and most obscene distortion with endless sustain
- Dedicated Distortion, 2-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Trusted Customer22nd Jan 2023
Trusted Customer10th Sep 2022
Mr Richard Sargeant10th Aug 2022
Trusted Customer8th Aug 2022
Mr Alex Kennedy27th Jun 2022
Mr Andrew Biddulph7th May 2022
Mr Dmitry Letsman3rd May 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+