EBS Micro Bass 3 Preamp / DI Box
Features Two Channels (Drive & Clean)
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 22nd Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 329 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The EBS-MB3 is a preamp with two channels, produced using high-end materials and parts. You’ll have plenty of headroom to play with as the preamp works at a signal level that is equal to a pro mixing console. This higher signal means you can use it as a preamp alongside any type of standard power amp.
Useful Built-In Tools
A number of in-built features separate the EBS-MB3 from the rest. The two contrasting channels (drive and clean) can be used either parallel or in series. The dual balanced XLR-Outputs can tap the signal post and pre-EQ simultaneously, while 10 M Ohms of Input Impedance let it handle absolutely any kind of bass. An onboard tuner means you can tune without needing another device. This is a seriously versatile piece of kit!
- Professional, Analogue Preamp
- Dual Channels (Overdrive & Clean)
- Blend Control (for Drive)
- Run Either in Parallel or Series
- Dual Balanced XLR-Out (Pre & Post EQ or Stereo)
- Effects Loop (Mono or Stereo) – Running in Stereo Mode the Balanced Outputs Become Left & Right Output
- Character and Bright Filters (Clean Channel)
- HI or LO Gain Drive Engines
- Thin or Deep Type (Drive Channel)
- Onboard Compressor
- Tuner, Aux Input
- Headphones Out
- 10 M Ohms Input Impedance
- 9V DC, 450 mA Required (Power Supply is Included)
- Weight: 660g (1.5lbs)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.6" x 4.9" x 2.1"
- Power Requirements: Idle 450mA @9V. Max 750mA @ 9V (with Headphones at Max Output Level
- Options: Pre/Post EQ, L/R Channel in Stereo Mode
- XLR Connections: 1-GND, 2-Hot, 3-Cold
- Output Level: Nominal -20dBv
- Output Impedance: <1 k Ohms
- Signal Level: Nominal 0 dBv
- Input Impedance: 20 k Ohms
- Nominal Level: -10 dBv
- Recommended Impedance: 32 – 200 Ohms
- Input Impedance: > 200 k Ohms // 22 pF
- Output Impedance: < 100 Ohms
- Gain: Unity (1:1)
- Loop Signal Level: Nominal -10 dBv
- Input: Input Impedance 1.8 M Ohms // 22 pF
- Drive: Gain Range 40 dB
- Engines: Lo: Type 2nd Harmonics Soft, Hi: Type Symmetrical 2-Stage with +18 dB Gain
- Type: Thin/Normal/Deep Pre-Drive EQ
- Filter Section: Tone Filter: Type 6 dB/Oct. Low Pass. Frequency Range 700-20k Hz. Middle Filter: Type Bandpass Filter. Frequency Range 100 – 4.500 Hz. Q 1.2, Gain Range +/- 15 dB
- Input Impedance: Parallel Mode 1.5 M Ohms // 44 pF, Serial Mode 10 M Ohms // 22 pF
- Gain: Gain Range min/max -00/ +30 dB, Gain Peak LED +10 dBv, Frequency Response +0 / -3 dB 20 – 20.000 Hz
- Filter Type: Shelving High/Low Pass
- Gain: Lo +6 dB @ 80 Hz, Mid -2 dB @ 900 Hz, Hi +3 dB @ 7.5 kHz
- Filter Type Shelving: Gain +10 dB @ 10 kHz
- Bass Filter: Type 12 dB/oct. Shelving. Gain Range +/- 18 dB @ 60 Hz
- Middle Filter: Type Bandpass Filter. Freq Range 50 – 5.000 Hz. Q -Boost 0.5 – 1.3, Q – Cut 0.5 >5. Gain Range +/- 12-15 dB
- Treble Filter: Type Shelving. Gain Range +/- 18 dB @ 8 kHz
- Comp/Limit: Comp Gain 0 Db. Attenuation Max 24 dB, Compression Ratio Max 3:1, Attack (80%) typ <10 ms, Release (80%) typ 100 ms
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Riccardo Manuele20th Dec 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable