Orange Limited Edition Glenn Hughes Crush Bass 50 Combo
Glenn Hughes signature bass amp in an appropriately purple finish!
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 17th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 249 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Glenn Hughes is best known as the bassist and vocalist of Deep Purple. He is also known for his work with Trapeze, Black Country Communion and most recently Rock and Roll supergroup, The Dead Daisies. Hughes has been an Orange ambassador for nearly a decade and the Limited Edition Glenn Hughes Crush Bass 50 is a celebration of his work and influence on rock music. As Cliff Cooper, CEO and founder of Orange amps said, "To make a purple amp seemed like the best way to pay tribute to him."
The Limited Edition Glenn Hughes Crush Bass 50 features the same specs as the standard Crush Bass 50 but it has been adorned in an appropriately purple vinyl with a classy silver plaque bearing Hughes' name. The Crush Bass 50 has all the essentials of a practice amp, including a chromatic tuner, headphone output and auxiliary input for plugging in an external audio device. It also has all of the tone and features of a professional gigging rig including 50 watts of power, buffered effects loop and active 3 band EQ for accurate tone shaping.
The Crush Bass 50 delivers a plethora of great tones from warm, modern cleans to full on distorted mayhem, and everything in between! Hughes is known for his huge bass tones and the Crush Bass 50 will get you there either at home, in the studio on stage.
- Active 3 Band EQ - Quickly and easily dial in the tone you're looking for with controls for Bass, Mid and Treble. The active circuit provides 15dB of boost or cut on the bass and middle frequencies, and up to 20dB on the treble side.
- Headphone Out/Aux In - The built in headphone output allows for silent practice at home, which means you can practice your gut busting bass riffs at any time without bothering anyone! The aux input gives you the option to plug in an external audio device to jam along to your favourite tracks with ease.
- Gain, Gain, Gain! - The Crush Bass 50 has enough gain on tap to sink a battleship, minimising the need for additional overdrive pedals, although it works really well as a pedal platform should you chose to thrown in some effects.
- Purple Vinyl Covering - Orange are of course known for their distinct orange vinyl coverings but it wouldn't be a Glenn Hughes signature amp without a cool 'deep' purple finish, right?!
- ACTIVE 3 BAND EQ
- PARAMETRIC MID CONTROL
- BI-AMP INSPIRED BLEND & GAIN CONTROLS (FOOTSWITCHABLE)
- BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP
- CABSIM-LOADED HEADPHONE OUTPUT & AUX IN
- CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): -6DB PAD SWITCH, GAIN, BLEND, BASS, FREQUENCY, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME
- INTEGRATED CHROMATIC TUNER
- FINISH OPTIONS: DEEP PURPLE VINYL W/SILVER GLENN HUGHES LTD ED PLAQUE
- OUTPUT POWER: 50 WATTS
- SPEAKER: 12"
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 43 × 48.5 × 27.5CM (16.93 × 19.09 × 10.83)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 14.45KG (31.85LB)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
anna davies5th Jan 2022