Aston Stealth Cardioid Studio & Live MicrophoneDubbed the most versatile microphone in the world!
The Stealth is the latest stunning display of microphone innovation from UK manufacturers Aston. Relative newcomers to the microphone field, Aston made waves with their Spirit, Origin and Starlight microphones. With the Stealth, they combined their expertise with extensive testing involving over 90 of the world’s top producers, artists and engineers. The result is a 4-voice microphone with a built-in mic pre that's truly breath-taking.
Versatile Microphone For Every Application
The Stealth is a broadcast quality microphone that’s designed not only for studio use, but for live too. It has 4 switchable voices to ensure that it suits any application – they are as follows:
- Male vocals
- Female vocals
As well as this, a built-in Class-A Mic Pre ensures a hefty gain lift when used with 48V phantom power. The Stealth provides balanced, crystal-clear sound without the need for any external signal boost or mic preamp. This is due in part to the fact that it was designed and thoroughly tested with Aston’s 33 test panel, comprised of some of the most reputable producers and artists in the business.
Finally, as with their Origin and Spirit microphones, the Stealth features built-in shock absorption. In this case, it’s achieved by a unique Sorbothane internal shock mount system. This polymer has been specifically designed for shock absorption, making it pretty much the best material in the business for this purpose – nothing else comes close!
- Cardioid Studio and Live mic
- 4 switchable voices for ultimate versatility
- Broadcast quality sound in any context
- Built-in Class A mic pre for a gain lift
- Automatic phantom power detection for passive or active systems (world first!)
- Unique Sorbothane internal shock mount system
- Slick black finish with purple LEDs for subtle, modern aesthetic
- Legendary Aston build quality
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the UK
- Transducer Type: Moving coil
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 10dB
- Sensitivity (passive mode) at 1 kHz into 1 kOhm: ave. 1mV/Pa*
- Sensitivity (active mode) at 1 kHz into 1 kOhm: ave. 150mV/Pa*
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 140dB
Next Delivery Due: Thursday, 31 January 2019
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Thursday, 31 January 2019
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery