Vox VX15 GT 15W Modelling Guitar Amp Combo
11 Amp Models and 8 Built-In Effects!
Here's what Vox says about the VX15 GT Amp:
The VX15 GT is born from a desire to open up new possibilities for guitar amps. A design that's almost unreasonably lightweight, an internal structure carefully calculated for the optimal sound, realistic and stage-ready sounds driven by modeling technology.Overturning existing ideas of guitar amps, the VX15 GT will allow you to enjoy playing guitar in any musical scene.
A total of 11 amp models, polished more than ever
Thanks to their many years of developing modeling amps, VOX delivers the ultimate in sound. Proprietary VET (Virtual Element Technology) enables unprecedented realism, reproducing not only the audible result but rethinking the original circuit itself, painstakingly modeling even individual components that affect the sound. In addition to the classic AC30, this one unit covers a diverse multitude of sounds that include famous tube amps, modern high-gain amps, and rare boutique amps. Newly added is a LINE type which supports not only electric guitar but also acoustic guitar, further expanding this unit's usefulness.
A well-rounded selection of eight effect types
Also included is a full selection of the effect types that are indispensable in shaping your sound. You can simultaneously use both types, modulation and delay/reverb, and choose from four types each, giving you a total of eight variations. This means that you have the ability to add the final touches to shape your overall guitar sound. There's also a tap button, so you can set parameters such as delay time in an intuitive manner.
Internal structure crafted for excellent acoustic response, with an ultra-lightweight sealed body made of ABS, and a bass-reflex design
You'll be amazed the instant you lift this unit! The VX15 GT achieves an ultra-lightweight design that seems unreasonable for a guitar amp, but lightness is not its only advantage. A sealed body made of ABS for its excellent acoustical properties minimizes unneeded vibration, eliminating loss of sound and efficiently projecting your guitar sound. The bass-reflex structure ensures good coverage of the low-frequency range. Unlike the case with a typical small amp, you will feel no lack of power.
The supremely portable VX15 GT
The 15W output VX15 GT is ready to perform anywhere. With the same number of amps and effects as VOX’s upper-level VX model the VX50 GTV, it provides ample sound quality. It's the new standard for amps that make it easy to enjoy full-fledged guitar playing.
A cool design essence that befits its cutting-edge specifications
The stylishness that you expect from VOX is definitely inherited by these models as well. In addition to the complex three-dimensional design that is enabled by ABS unibody construction, it fuses a stone-coloured body with black-toned diamond grill cloth, achieving a subtle balance.
Tuner and other support functions
A tuner is just one of the many functions that provide overall-support for the guitarist. The AUX input lets you enjoy jamming along with an external audio source, the headphone/line-out jack with built-in cabinet simulator is a great feature for practicing at home, the preset mode allows you to instantly recall stage-ready sounds, and there's also a manual mode that makes the settings reflect the physical knob positions.
Add a foot switch for expanded functionality
The separately sold foot switch lets you use your foot to change programs and turn effects on/off. When the VFS5 is connected, program memories are expanded to eight types. This provides perfect support for your on-stage performances.
- DELUXE CL
- BOUTIQUE CL
- BOUTIQUE OD
- VOX AC30
- VOX AC30TB
- BRIT 1959
- BRIT 800
- BRIT VM
- DOUBLE REC
- MODULATION (CHORUS, FRANGER, ORG PHASE, TWIN TREM)
- DELAY/REVERB (A.DELAY, TAPE ECHO, SPRING, HALL)
- Ultra-lightweight design that overturns expectations for guitar amps
- "VET" modeling technology boasts the ultimate in sound quality, both in character and amount
- A numerous and diverse array of tube amp and boutique amp models are provided, including VOX's legendary AC30
- Internal structure that's carefully calculated for powerful sound, featuring a sealed bass-reflex body constructed of ABS
- Amp models also include the LINE type for broad support of sources other than electric guitar
- Preset programs that reproduce typical sounds are provided for each amp model
- Eight built-in effects, categorized as modulation and delay/reverb
- Equipped with a line out that contains a cabinet simulator
- POWER LEVEL lets you adjust the volume while preserving the sense of drive
- User programs can be expanded by using the separately sold VFS5 foot switch
- Packed with convenient functions such as tuner, AUX in, headphone out, and manual mode
Trusted Customer16th Jun 2022
Trusted Customer24th Jun 2021
Mr A Khen8th Mar 2021
Trusted Customer19th Dec 2020
Duncan13th Jul 2020
Mr Roy Mealing12th May 2020
John Donnelly6th Nov 2019
Mr Desmond Murdock21st Oct 2019
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+