TC Electronic SCF Gold Stereo Chorus Flanger Pedal
Reissue Stompbox with 3 Modulation Modes, Analogue BBD Circuit & Preamp
TC Electronic has reissued the first effects pedal they ever made — the legendary Stereo Chorus Flanger! Introduced all the way back in 1976, the original SCF was adored for its rich, watery modulation sounds and low-noise design; enjoying an astounding 40 years of production. Now, the iconic stompbox is back and better than ever before to celebrate TC Electronic's 45th anniversary.
The new SCF Gold is faithful to the original; retaining the unique chassis design and, more crucially, the all-analogue BBD circuity that yields the crisp chorus and flavourful flanger tones that made the effects unit so famous. However, a number of improvements make this reissued version a much easier pedal to integrate into your setup — now boasting a standard 9V power input for use with most modern pedal power supplies!
- Legendary analogue modulation pedal with chorus, flange and pitch modes.
- Original BBD (bucket-brigade device) circuit used by world-renowned artists.
- Updated with a standard 9V DC power socket for convenient use with your pedalboard PSU.
- High-fidelity analogue preamp with increased headroom and improved low-frequency response.
- Adjustable input gain with clip indicator provides versatility for use with any instrument.
- Mind-blowing signal-to-noise ratio. SCF is completely quiet in regards to unwanted noise!
- Dual outputs split your signal, providing a huge stereo spread and unique spacial dimension.
- Power: Standard 9V DC, Center Negative (PSU not included)
- Current Draw: 150 mA
- Dimensions: 126 x 95 x 49 mm (5.0 x 3.7 x 1.9")
- Weight: 0.34 kg / 0.75 lbs
Trusted Customer8th Oct 2023
Mr Glyn Knight5th Jul 2023
Mr Tony Penman11th Jun 2023
Mr Robert Fallon9th May 2023
Trusted Customer16th Apr 2023
Mr Brandon Netz15th Mar 2023
Mr Ben van Meulenbroek28th Aug 2022
Mr. Fred Gauci17th Aug 2022
Mr William Leath12th Aug 2022
Mr Leonard Jones5th Aug 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+