- 1 x Yamaha HS7 Powered Monitor in White (Single Unit)
- 1 x TOURTECH TTS-MO10 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
- 2 x TOURTECH 3m/10ft Instrument Cable
Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
The philosophy behind Yamaha's HS monitors is all about one thing: accuracy. Speakers that colour your tone and boost your bass might sound nice, but they'll throw off your mixes. The HS series provide clear, accurate sound at an affordable price so you can get your tracks sounding just how you want them. This version come in a sleek white finish that'll really stand out in your home studio.
The HS7 features a 6.5" ultra-responsive woofer that produces the lower and midrange frequencies with clarity and definition so you don't have to worry about flappy, distorted low-end. The 1" dome tweeter provides an extended usable frequency range and gives you a smooth top-end. The bi-amped design of the HS5 means there's a separate amp for both the woofer and the tweeter ensuring high-resolution sound.
The speaker enclosure on the HS7 is designed to eliminate unwanted resonance to ensure a more focused and accurate sound. The dense and durable MDF construction has a damped acoustic response and the rear speaker port further reduces unwanted noise.
HS monitors feature a rear LEVEL control as well as a couple of switches to adjust the monitor to your environment. The HIGH TRIM switch allows you to control how much top end is produced and if your monitors are placed near walls you can adjust the ROOM CONTROL switch to reduce unnatural low-end. HS monitors feature XLR and TRS phone jacks so you can use them with a wide range of sources including keyboards, mixers, and audio interfaces.
- Speaker Type: 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency range (-10dB): 43Hz - 30kHz
- Components LF: 6.5" cone
- Components HF: 1" dome
- Crossover: 2kHz
- Output Power: 95W (LF:60W, HF:35W)
- I/O connectors: XLR3-31 type (balanced), PHONE (balanced)
- Power consumption: 55W
- Shape: Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet material: MDF
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 210mm x 332mm x 284mm
- Net weight: 8.2kg
- Others: LEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)