You don’t have to suffer through badly-made keyboards just because you’re a beginner! The Roland FP-10 delivers everything you need at this early stage of your piano career. Designed with authentic feel and packed full of player-friendly features, the FP-10 is a joy to get your fingertips moving.
A standard 88-note set of keys is the best layout to get to grips with as a pianist. It lets you become accustomed to the full layout and expressive control that comes with it. The PHA-4 keyboard offers subtle dynamics and replicates real hammer-weighted ivory key action.
This is a truly authentic playing experience in a slim line format, great for moving around the house. You can’t get the same flexibility from a cabinet digital piano.
At the heart of the FP-10 is Roland’s SuperNATURAL sound engine. Packed into the keyboard are authentic piano tones that feel expressive and responsive to your touch. Discover organ, electric piano and string sounds and experiment with a wide range of musical styles.
Listen to your playing through powerful built-in speakers or headphones. Bluetooth connectivity provides wire-free connection from your mobile or tablet, so you can hit play on Spotify and jam along. Connect to a digital audio workstation via MIDI to record and lay down piano tracks.
Roland are here to help you in your keys journey. The FP-10 also features an in-built metronome and Twin Piano mode - letting your teacher sit side-by-side with you and play in the same octave range.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-key hammer-action format in a compact cabinet
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action let you enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Onboard speakers reproduce your playing with expressive sound
- Built-in Bluetooth MIDI/USB MIDI interface for connecting to Garageband, computers, DAW software
- Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app lets you conveniently select sounds, set metronome and more from your smartphone
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side-by-side in the same octave ranges
- Optional matching stand (KSCFP10) gives a classic piano look
- Owner's Manual
- Music Rest
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord (for connecting AC Adaptor)
- Pedal switch