Here's what Pedaltrain says about their Pedalboard Tour Case:
Professional-grade Replacement Tour Case for Pedaltrain Classic JR, Pedaltrain Novo 18, and Pedaltrain PT-JR, engineered to be up to 35% lighter than previous models.
This case accommodates several board sizes (Classic JR, Novo 18, PT-JR). Smaller Pedaltrain sizes in this group (Classic-JR, PT-JR) will have extra room for storage of cables, accessories, etc. In either case, your Pedaltrain will be secure and protected.
Case is designed to accommodate unmodified Pedaltrain pedal boards. Modifications like large raised feet, large handles, protruding in/out panels, and various custom accessories may not fit in the case. If you have modified your Pedaltrain, or have questions about sizing, please email us before purchase. We’d be happy to advise you.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20.25 in x 17 in x 9 in (51.4 cm x 43.1 cm x 13.9 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 15 in x 19 in x 6.5 in (38.1 cm x 48.2 cm x 16.5 cm)
- Weight: 14.6 lbs (6.4 kg)
- 6mm plywood and laminate construction
- ATA approved ball corners
- Fully recessed carry handles
- Lockable latches
- Tongue-in-groove aluminum extrusion edging
- Tough rubber feet
- Fully lined with dense rubberized foam
- Lid lined with 2 1/2" impact absorbing egg-crate-style foam
- Hinged lid with built in lid stop
- Classic JR
- Novo 18