Undoubtedly one of the most reliable bits of kit you could incorporate into your guitar pedal setup. The Strymon Zuma R300 is a highly versatile, future-proofed flagship power supply from one of the most technologically advanced pedal manufacturers in the business.
Premium Variable Power
Run up to five effect pedals on high current, isolated power eliminating ground loop and AC line hum. The Zuma uses premium analogue circuitry and components, ensuring reliable power wherever you are in the world - regardless of 120V, 240V, 100V or other voltage variations. Do your pedals require 9V, 12V or 18V? Strymon also have that covered with one switchable socket.
Future Proof Expansion
As your pedalboard grows, your PSU needs to keep up. The Zuma contains a 24V out jack to expand with another Strymon Ojai or Zuma unit. Integration into your current setup is simple. Mount the Zuma to the underside of most pedalboards thanks to its slim, lightweight profile.
Ins & Outs
- 4 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA)
- 1 adjustable output offers 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
- 500mA per 9V output powers nearly any pedal
- Delivers a maximum of 36W
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18″ length)
- IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to Strymon Ojai or Ojai R30 (sold separately)
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Ultra low profile design fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA