TC Electronic Infinite Sample Sustainer
Featuring TonePrint, Optional Layering, Reverb and Modulation
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 129 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what TC Electronic say about the Infinite Sample Sustainer
The name says it all. With Infinite on your board, you’ll be able to capture and sustain a moment in audio. If Ditto Looper is like the camera on your phone where you can loop a video sequence, Infinite is like the Polaroid for sound, allowing you to build amazing soundscapes and captivating moods whenever and wherever between now and forever. Instant sound snapshots so to speak!
- Samples and sustains your guitar signal, creating an ambient pad to play over
- Optional layering allows you to stack up multiple layers of sustained notes and chords to create amazing harmonies
- Infinite mode can add and sustain an indefinite number of layers which gradually morph together
- Integrated reverb and modulation can be paired with the sustain
- Footswitch control can be set to latching or momentary
- Built-in FX loop to add external effects to the sustain signal for expanded creativity
- Simple controls to adjust sustain level, fade in and release/decay
- 3 TonePrint slots for beaming and storing artist TonePrints
- Connect to the free TonePrint app to access an expanded array of parameters and create your own custom TonePrints
- Analog-dry-thru retains the integrity of your original signal
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jacks
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jacks
- Power Source: PSU, 9V DC Centre-Negative
- Current Draw: 100mA
- True Bypass
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer14th May 2022
Mr Antony O'Connor7th May 2022
Trusted Customer24th Apr 2022
Trusted Customer16th Apr 2022
Mr William Solley3rd Apr 2022
Mr Stuart Loynton28th Mar 2022
Mr. Rob Forrester24th Mar 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+