The Boss RC-10R looper pedal is a next-gen looper for the modern performer with powerful looping capabilities and a genuinely great sounding rhythm section that can adapt to different sections of your song rather than leaving you with a single drum beat going round and around.
You're able to use this pedal as a powerful standalone looper with stereo capabilities and 6 hours of recording time. The two circular indicators make it easy to see where you are in your loop and you can store 99 phrases on-board. But this particular looper really comes to life when used with the rhythm machine to create percussive soundscapes, rhythmic grooves or all out rocking drum sounds!
Its got 16 versatile kit sounds that will work in harmony with the looper. The RC10R is the perfect combination of tweakable drum machine and straightforward guitar looper. It's even smart enough to trigger fills when changing from section to section! This is great for the on-stage performer that wants to capture the essence of having other musos on stage.
Great Ins and Outs
The RC10R has some clever tone filters that will allow you to send your guitar signal and rhythm sounds to different places so that you're not getting distorted drums through your guitar amp or unprocessed guitar sounds direct into a PA. You get the best of both worlds and keep your drum sounds clean and punchy!
- Next-generation performance tool combining song-based looping and dynamic rhythms in a small footprint
- Cover nearly any genre with over 280 preset rhythm styles that include two unique sections, intro/ending fills, and two transition fills
- Sixteen versatile drum kits with high-quality sounds from the BOSS and Roland rhythm libraries
- Stereo looper engine with six hours of recording time and class-leading 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Serial two-track operation for building loop performances with two independent song parts
- Two circular indicators display loop and rhythm playback status
- Simple operation with informative LCD and intuitive interface
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories and 50 user rhythms
- Selectable output filter to optimize guitar and rhythm sounds for a guitar amp or full-range sound system
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Mac/Windows software for importing WAV loops and user rhythms in SMF format
- Additional content available for download at BOSS Tone Central