Please note: Ernie Ball will handle any warranty claims on string breakages. Just go to ernieball.co.uk with your unique pack number.
The Ernie Ball Paradigm strings are the first guitar strings to come with a guarantee that they won't break! If your strings break or rust within 90 days, Ernie Ball will replace them!
They've changed the game completely by creating these incredibly strong and reliable strings, without losing that signature Ernie Ball Slinky tone. The nano-coating is thin enough to ensure that the string won't corrode but it still resonates and rings like an uncoated string would. And they won't flake like many coated strings do so you won't get that 'fluff' on the lower strings.
Ready To Gig
With the Paradigm strings, you won't have to have that pre-show feeling that tonight you may break a string. They're so strong that you can go out and play as hard as you want with confidence that the strings won't break. This is because of a new wire drawing process that ensures the string doesn't lose strength.
Here's what Ernie Ball say about the Paradigm strings:
Since 1962 the Ball family has been dedicated to crafting guitar strings that shape the landscape of rock and roll. Continuing their passion for innovation and high-quality products, Ernie Ball PARADIGM electric and acoustic guitar strings are the world’s most advanced string technology ever created. Featuring the first fully backed guarantee - if Paradigm strings break or rust within 90 days, Ernie Ball will replace them. Paradigm strings feature superior break-resistance and unparalleled durability while delivering the iconic Slinky tone Ernie Ball is known for.
- Up to 37% more tensile strength than traditional string sets
- Up to 70% more fatigue strength than traditional string sets
- New state-of-the-art wire drawing process & RPS technology ensures ZERO loss of strength
- Plasma Enhanced wrap wire for increased corrosion resitance and longevity
- Everlast nano-treatment for unprecedented repellency of oils, sweat and build up.
- Legendary Slinky tone
- All the advantages of a coated string without affecting tone or sustain
- No flaking or difference in feel than traditional strings.