Zoom have a long history of making amazing pro grade effects units at a price that is much more affordable than you would expect. This pedal is the MS60B a bass multi effects pedal in the same size as a standard stombox. Based on their extremely popular B series of pedals this is a much more compact option for bassists on the move.
Effects And Amps
Loaded up with 58 different effects and amp models the MS-60B has everything you need for practice, recording and performance all in a single footswitch pedal. With up to 4 different effects available at any time you can add on distortion, reverb, modulation and more to one of 6 different amp models so no matter if you are going through an amplifier or direct you have everything you need.
Easy To Use
You may think that having so many different effects in one pedal would make them hard to control but that is not the case at all. Zoom have a really intuitive controlling system so you can easily change effects on the fly and take control over each parameter on every pedal. The use of three multifunction control knobs, 4 control buttons and the footswitch makes this a dream to get around.
Home, Studio or Live
This pedal works amazingly well in a pretty much any situation from use with your own amplifier to being its own self contained DI setup with stereo outputs. When used in DI mode you can add amp emulation and studio grade compression to the sound which is perfect for getting an amazing sound straight into your DAW no external rack compressors or DI systems needed.
- 8 bass effects and amp/preamp/DI models, including modulation, equalization, delay, and reverb
- Up to 4 effects can be used simultaneously, in any order
- 50 memory locations for the storage of user-created patches
- 30 preset patches
- Patch cycling
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings
- Tap Tempo for synchronization of delay times or modulation rates
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- ¼" input jack (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Dual ¼" output jacks
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 2 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours