Squier Affinity Precision PJ Bass w/ Indian Laurel Fingerboard in Racing Red
This product is not currently available.
Here's what Squier say about the Affinity Precision Bass
The best value available in today's bass guitar designs, the Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ rocks classic tone and comfortable feel, along with updated features. The addition of a punchy Jazz Bass® bridge pickup to the traditional split single-coil Precision Bass® pickup makes this instrument one of the most tonally versatile basses you'll ever play.
THREE-PLY BLACK/WHITE/BLACK PICKGUARD
The three-ply black/white/black pickguard is a classic stylish touch that looks great.
"PJ" PICKUP CONFIGURATION
This Precision Bass features the tonally versatile combination of a pummeling Precision Bass middle pickup and a bright, growling Jazz Bass bridge pickup, popularly known as a "PJ" pickup configuration.
TWO-COLOR HEADSTOCK LOGO
The elegant gold and black two-color headstock logo lends a touch of class to this instrument.
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Standard single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup and standard split-single-coil Precision Bass® pickup
- Separate volume controls for each pickup
- Black pickguard
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Standard Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer19th Jun 2021
Lloyd Purdy25th Apr 2021
Mr Steve Hawkes18th Apr 2021
Trusted Customer24th Mar 2021
Trusted Customer7th Sep 2020
Mr Michael Eyre21st Aug 2020
Trusted Customer10th Jul 2020
Mr dean lennon6th Jul 2020
Tasnim Rashid25th May 2020
Trusted Customer16th Apr 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+