The V7 Chrome is simply a chrome-plated variant of sE Electronics reliable V7 microphones. If you want to stand out even more while you perform, then this is the right mic for you! Just like the standard V7, it captures a crisp, clear sound from your voice (or an instrument, if you so choose).
Innovative Design Choices
A smart capsule build with an aluminium voice coil (and supercardioid polar pattern) prevents instruments from bleeding into your mic – effectively isolating your voice from the other sound sources on stage. It also helps to provide a tonne of gain before any feedback. The internal windscreen works in a similar way, as it reduces plosives and unwanted external noise.
An integrated shock mount has been implemented which decouples the capsule itself from mechanical vibration. This leads to very low noise handling, ensuring that your voice is the only thing that is being heard.
- Integrated Shockmount
- Aluminium Voice Coil
- Internal Windscreen – Reduces Plosives & External Noise
- Chrome Finish
- All-Metal Housing – Extremely Roadworthy Build
- Bevelled Spring Steel Grille – Stops the Mic Moving Around When You Put It Down
- Low Noise Handling
- Neodymium Magnets – Sensitive, Great Sound Quality
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Voice Coil: Aluminium
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Directional Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz - 19 kHz
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dB)
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR
- Diameter: 54 mm (2.12 in.) x Length: 184 mm (7.24 in.)
- Weight: 296 g