The T2 has been produced by sE Electronics to offer you a microphone that is in its absolute element when it comes to capturing detailed and immediate transients. It is especially good at capturing the transients from vocals, guitar, percussion, piano and bass – making it a versatile, solid state option in your recording arsenal. The well-balanced low and mid frequencies have made this a regular recording choice for professional engineers and audio enthusiasts worldwide.
Versatile Chassis & Shockmount
The shockmount and chassis are not only extremely roadworthy; they’re suited to various recording applications too. It can be placed against a guitar cab, flat on a drum head or even placed inside your bass drum – whatever the scenario, it’ll probably work! This is all down to the carefully considered design. A flat, rounded edge and custom suspension mount means you can centre the mic, even when it is flipped around or placed at an angle.
Unique Titanium Construction
This microphone (unlike most) boasts a unique, hand-made titanium-sputtered capsule. It results in a far quicker transient response which still manages to maintain its clarity. Increased rigidity also lets it stand up to high sound pressure levels. If you’re recording instruments with a fast attack – especially drums-, then this microphone is bound to do a superb job.
- Custom Chassis & Shockmount (Less than 3/4" Thick), Built to Last
- Hand-Made Titanium Diaphragm (Detailed HF Response)
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted True Condenser
- Diaphragm: 32mm Twin Titanium/Mylar
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid, Hyper Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 25.12 mV/Pa (-32 dB)
- Max SPL: 122/132/142 dB (0/-10/-20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78 dB
- Self-Noise: 16 dB(A)
- Pass Filter Switch: 60/120 Hz
- Pre-Attenuation Pad: -10/-20 dB
- Matching Connectors: XLR3F
- Power Requirement: 48V phantom
- Weight: 280g