Here's what Reverend says about the Jetstream 390:
Fat, raw, and bluesy but with just the right amount of bite to cut through. Positions 2 and 4 on the pickup selector deliver classic “quack” but with a thicker tonality. An amazing guitar for both clean and distorted tones with enough twang for surf, but thick enough for rock.
- BODY: Korina Solidbody
- PICKUPS: 9A5 Bridge, 9A5 Middle/Neck
- BRIDGE: Wilkinson WVS50 IIK Tremolo
- NECK: Roasted Maple
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- NECK PROFILE: Medium Oval
- FINGERBOARD: Pau Ferro 12" Radius
- FRETS: 22 Medium Jumbo
- TRUSS ROD: Dual Action - Headstock Access
- TUNERS: Reverend Pin-Lock
- NUT: 43mm Width - Boneite
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone, Bass Contour, 5-Way
- STRINGS: 10-46