The Neumann NDH 20 headphones are a comfortable, closed-back, premium pair that are designed to excel whether you’re mixing, monitoring, editing or listening to audio. Impressive isolation is paired with a meticulously balanced sound image – retaining all of the high-quality resolution that Neumann are known for worldwide.
The NDH 20 takes any audio scenario in its stride. Tasks that need high sound isolation, such as front of house engineering or monitoring musicians in a tracking room are made simple and straightforward. They’re also a perfect option for critical listening. Referencing the upper and lower reaches of the audio band is made possible due to an extended frequency response – which ranges from between 5 Hz and 30 kHz.
Detail and an extremely well-balanced sound image are just a couple of the NDH 20’s standout benefits. In this department, they are on a level with Neumann’s highly regarded studio loudspeakers. This helps you to be more accurate when it comes to mixing – allowing you to precisely pinpoint sections of your recordings. Traditionally, the majority of closed-back headphones are not built for mixing applications. However, in the case of the NDH 20 you can mix effectively in any scenario.
Innovative drivers were selected that utilise high-gauss, neodymium magnets. The result is a clearer audio signal that doesn’t suffer from annoying coloration. They also ensure that distortion is kept to an absolute minimum, while simultaneously providing a far higher sensitivity.
Memory foam earpads have been chosen to ensure comfort; especially during extended listening sessions. An adjustable headband (produced using flexible steel), plus lightweight aluminium ear cup coverings results in a lower overall weight. Listening fatigue is now a thing of the past! Transportation is ultra-simple too. A foldable design allows you to easily store them and then bring with you on your travels.
- Replaceable Earpads.
- Two Detachable Cables.
- Foldable Design – Easy to Transport.
- Durable, Premium Metal Construction.
- Extremely Comfortable – Ideal for Extended Listening Sessions.
- Impressive Sound Isolation – Perfect if You’re in a Loud Location.
- Studio Quality, Transparent Sound – High-Quality Resolution.
- Linear Sound Balance.
- Includes a Soft Cloth Carry Bag.
- Closed-Back Build – Minimal Leakage, Prevents Disturbing Others Near You.
- Grey Finish
- Weight: 1.22 kg (2 lbs 11 oz)
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 245 mm x 255 mm x 85 mm
- Ear Pad Materials: Cloth Covered Memory Foam
- Ear Cup Materials: Aluminium
- Headband Materials: Plastic Trimming, Spring Steel Strip, Aluminium and Plastic Fittings
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm (1.8") TRS Jack Plug (Straight), Adapter for 6.3 mm (1/4")
- Sound Isolation: >34 dB (>4 kHz)
- THD at 1 kHz & 100 dB SPL: <0.10%
- Max Input Power Handling: 1000 mW
- Continuous Input Power Handling: 200 mW
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz/1 Vrms: 114 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
- Frequency Response: 5…30,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Transducer Protection: Cloth Covered Grille
- Diaphragm Material: Duofol
- Transducer Magnet: Neodymium
- Transducer Diameter: 38 mm (1 1/2")
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic Closed
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Style: Headband