Martin Guitars & TrueFire Promotion!
If you buy any Martin guitar between the 25th April - 31st May 2020, you will receive 3 months of free access to TrueFire.com!
TrueFire boasts over 40,000 video guitar lessons from the best educators in the world. This makes TrueFire the #1 most trusted online resource for guitar players of all skill levels.
How Does This Promotion Work?
Once you buy your desired Martin guitar, simply head over to their official site and fill in a few details in order to receive your unique access code for TrueFire. It's that simple!
The GPCPA4 is an electro acoustic grand performer model that exhibits great Martin tone in a guitar that is designed for live performance. The cutaway and built in pickup system ensure this guitar is fitting for any style and any venue. The grand performer model does not have the low end boom of a dreadnought but still projects loudly with plenty of clarity suiting it to ensembles where the guitar needs to be in the forefront, but not distracting other instruments.
The neck provides Martin’s traditional 25.4-inch scale length, 20 frets and a fretboard width of 1 3/4 inches at the nut. The guitar’s curvy appearance is enhanced by modest decorations. Fingerboard position markers consist of small dot inlays placed between the low E and A string (plus an extra dot at the 12th fret between the A and D string), and the back and top are surrounded by single-ply grained ivoroid binding. The neck, back and sides feature a smooth satin finish, while the top is sprayed with a mirror-like gloss finish.
Martin have aimed to meet the needs of real gigging guitarists in the Performing Artist Series. That means they sound just as good in the studio as on stage! With a Fishman Preamp system built in this guitar sounds great live. It captures all the subtly of your accoustic tone and gives you great control over your amplified sound.
Here's what Martin say about the Performing Artist GPCPA4
The Martin Performing Artist 4 Series features F1 Analog Electronics. This trio of guitars is crafted to provide an exciting playing experience. Great value for solid wood guitars with state-of-the-art electronics. The Martin Performing Artist PA4 guitars are crafted to provide an exciting playing experience. Great value for solid wood guitars with state-of-the-art electronics.
- Model: GPCPA4
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14-Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Sapele
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: None
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots- White ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 375 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog