Magnatone Super Fifty-Nine M-80 Valve Amp Head in Black
Featuring Footswitchable Gain Stages & Tube-Buffered Effects Loop
More stock due on Fri 29th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2799 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Super Fifty-Nine M-80 brings classic Magnatone tone and style into the modern day. Essentially a new, modified version of the famous Super Fifty Nine Mark I and Mark II models — the M-80 merges the best of those two guitar amps into one super-versatile, 45-watt, EL34-driven tone machine!
This exquisite boutique-style amplifier allows you to utilise the low-to-medium gain tones found in the Mark II, or access the extra gain stage found in the Mark I when desired. This is accessible via a switch on the front of the amp, or via the included 1-button footswitch. It also boasts a tube-buffered effects loop, as well as a highly-tweakable 4-band EQ section. And based on their customers' feedback, Magnatone's engineers have eliminated the built-in vibrato and tremolo effects to create a clear signal path for pure tonal bliss — the perfect pedal platform.
- Footswitchable gain stages of the MKI and MKII in a flexible package.
- Two EL34 power tubes achieve that distinctive British voice.
- High and low sensitivity inputs allow you to match the amplifier with mild or hot guitar pickups.
- Master volume design with treble, middle, bass, and presence controls for precise tone-shaping.
- Tube-buffered effects loop enables you to seamlessly integrate your favourite time-based and modulation stompboxes.
- Included 1-Button footswitch lets you flick between two gain stages on-the-fly.
- Developed in conjunction with Billy F. Gibbons of ZZ Top.
- Tube Complement: 12AX7 (x4), EL34 (x2)
- Inputs: High & Low Sensitivity
- Power Output: 45 Watts Push-Pull, Class AB
- Effects Loop: Tube-Buffered Send & Return
- Gain: Low-High (Footswitchable Low to High Gain, 1-Button Footswitch Included)
- Impedance Selector: 4, 8 & 16 Ω
- Additional Features: Backlit Logo
- Dimensions: 26" x 8.5" x 10.5"
- Weight: 35 lbs.
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable