Mackie describe the SRM V-Class loudspeakers as “our most advanced amplifier platform ever” and it’s not hard to see why. It combines the highest SPL in its class with unrivalled reliability, audio fidelity and stability. A true portable, PA powerhouse!
Class Leading Amp
The amplifier onboard is the most powerful that the brand has ever implemented. Seriously rivalling its competitors at this price point, extreme power efficiency is supported with both better monitoring, and enhanced protection. Better sound; louder volume. Anything else in this class pales in comparison.
Custom Sym-X Horn
Encased in each SRM V-Class speaker, you’ll find a custom Sym-X horn. It is made to work in perfect harmony with the HF transducer – balancing a flatter response and crafting a smoother mid-range, while helping the speaker sound clearer with far less effort.
SRM V-Class speakers are designed to be pushed without detriment to the overall sound quality. The transducers and electronics are protected by smart amp protection, which works behind the scenes to balance the tones and improve efficiency. Multi-band compression is automatically applied to problem frequency areas (when using the speaker at high levels), as opposed to just reducing the output level. The benefit of this is that your levels remain at your preferred setting and the audio stays crisp and clear.
Using the SRM Connect App you can adjust and tweak EQ, presets, levels and more on-the-fly. You can even store and recall personal presets – allowing you to quickly access past preferences wherever they are required. Linking two speakers together allows for the same full control over the individual units too; no swapping screens on your device is needed whatsoever! Bluetooth compatibility rounds off the package, letting you stream music your favourite tunes directly from your device.
- Wirelessly link two SRM V-Class speakers together, with full control over each one.
- Adjust and tweak levels, EQ, presets etc using the wireless SRM Connect App.
- Recall and save 10 custom user presets.
- Select from voicing modes built for varying venues.
- Direct outs on channels 1 & 2 including plus mix out.
- Use Bluetooth to stream music from any compatible device.
- Onboard 1/8" stereo aux channel.
- Dual separate channels compatible with instrument, line and microphone signals.
- High-quality protection and system limiting.
- Reliable, high-performance custom transducers are paired with a Sym-X horn, offering clarity and precision.
- Innovative bass management ensures tonal balance and a consistent output level is achieved across the board.
- Next level proprietary acoustic tuning thanks to Advanced Impulse DSP.
- Speaker Size: 12"
- Dimensions: 658 x 361 x 386 mm
- Weight: 18.4 kg
- Coverage: 60° (H) x 40° (V)
- Frequency Response: 42Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 135dB
- Watts: 2000