Upgrade Version: from SampleTank3 / 3 SE & Original Miroslav Philharmonik
Miroslav Philharmonik is an orchestral collection featuring a wide range of instruments played by real musicians for that exciting and realistic sound.
With this collection you have control of a wide range of articulations to create authentic orchestral lines. Legatos, pizzicatos, spiccatos, staccatos; all performed from a subtle pianissimo to a powerful fortissimo. With this orchestra you can recreate the ideas in your head with all the feeling and nuance that you would expect.Each of its instruments have been captured in glorious stereo audio at the prestigious CNSO Orchestra Studios in Prague, home of the Czech National Symphony Orchestra and a space that’s been used for recording by such legends as Andrea Bocelli, Ennio Morricone, Lalo Schifrin and, of course, Miroslav Vitous himself.
High Quality Samples
Miroslav Philharmonic 2 features a 55GB sound library with over 2,500 instruments sampled in high definition audio. Each instrument has been carefully chosen to blend perfectly with other instruments in the orchestra. So instead of having all instruments that sound like they are a solo line competing, they all fit perfectly together to create that homogeneous sound.
Each new sample has been expertly recorded and optimized for playback from a keyboard — they’ve all been hand edited and voiced by musicians so they retain that same emotional and musical characteristics and quality that made the original Miroslav Philharmonik such a mainstay classic.
- Over 55GB of high-definition samples
- Includes the complete original Miroslav Philharmonik sounds optimized for more control with articulation switching and enhanced macros
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
- Over 2,500 stereo instruments that cover the whole orchestral spectrum from solo violin to ensemble woodwinds to keyboards and percussion
- Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
- Comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI
- 34 high-quality studio effects from SampleTank 3
- 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 16 channels and 4 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects
- Access to the powerful instrument Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
- Based on SampleTank 3’s powerful 64-bit engine
- Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague