The Nano amps are a staple part of the Hotone range, offering authentic, modern and downright-fun sounds in an ultra-compact enclosure. In 2018, they released some top-class additions to the series, modelled specifically on some of the most crucial high-gain amps of all-time!
The Freeze B
The Freeze B head is inspired by boutique British high-gain sounds. These highly sought-after tones helped define the modern rock and metal genres, still favoured by countless artists today!
The Freeze B embodies this sound with a healthy midrange emphasis, ensuring that your tone will cut straight through any mix. As with many of the Hotone Nano Legacy range, you've got a simple five-control interface with a built-in FX loop. This guarantees you the perfect amount of tonal headroom, plus the ability to incorporate your existing pedals without affecting the amp signal.
This amp also comes in a compact & rugged enclosure with handles, making it ideal for quiet practice at home and as a backup gigging amp - you'll be surprised at how loud this thing can go!
- Sound inspired by a famous boutique UK-style high gain amp head
- Extremely compact configuration for portability
- High quality tone with Volume and Gain controls
- 3 Band EQ controls for shaping your tone
- Compatible with cabinets of different impedances ranging from 4-16Ω
- FX LOOP for using external effects
- Headphone output jack is very convenient for practicing and recording
- Aux In jack can let you play with an external music player
- 18V DC power supply (Adapter included)
- Power Output: 5 Watts