The Kapsule from Gruv Gear aims to revolutionise the way that you transport your instrument. Melding the best characteristics from hard and soft bags into one, this premium case is lightweight, durable and seriously rugged. Packed full of additional smart features, once you’ve used a Kapsule, you really won’t want to go back to using any other alternative.
Best of Both Worlds
Hard cases are annoying and heavy to move around, and are in no way comfortable. Soft gig bags do not offer much protection whatsoever. The Kapsule solves both of these issues, and a whole lot more. A seriously strong polycarbonate shell forms the backbone of the case – keeping your acoustic guitar safe from harm, while remaining effortless to transport. This smart material consists of a large layer of expanded polystyrene that is known for its insulation and impressive shock absorption properties.
An Iso Chamber has also been incorporated to reduce the chance of headstock damage. It works by isolating and suspending your headstock, significantly minimising the risk to it during possible impacts and falls. Additional carrying options are present in the form of padded shoulder straps, a reinforced handle and a set of clip-on wheels. A combination of style, comfort and efficiency like this just isn’t that common!
More than 17 litres of cargo space leave enough room for you to bring your clothes along with you. No longer will you need multiple bags when heading out on the road. Your belongings and instrument will remain secure too thanks to a TSA lock which can be configured with your own personal 3-digit code. Peace of mind during transit is imperative here.
A collaboration with Boveda has even led to two-way humidity control being implemented inside the case. It operates by maintaining a steady temperature, working to find the precise level of humidity to suit your particular instrument. Smart, sophisticated and sleek; this isn’t just any old case.
- TSA lock: A unique 3-digit code keeps your instrument safe and secure.
- Two-way humidity control: Ensures your instruments maintain their recommended level of humidity.
- Snap on wheels: Makes transport even easier. Attaches without the need for tools.
- Iso chamber: Isolates and suspends your headstock, reducing the chance of damage during knocks and falls.
- Anonymous tag number: Used instead of a standard luggage tag, this aims to protect your identity during travel.
- Seriously robust materials make up both the exterior and interior, granting your instrument extreme levels of protection.
- Tuck-in padded straps and a sturdy carry handle provide a variety of different carrying options.
- 17+ Litres of space: Extra compartments on the front create space for your clothes or essential accessories, meaning you don’t even need to take separate bags with you!
- Optional extras include the micro headphone amp for practice on the move, wireless power banks to charge your devices, and a voice-controlled Bluetooth tracker to hunt down your Kapsule if it gets misplaced.
- Outer Dimensions (L x H x W): 19.5" x 45.5" x 11"
- Inner Dimensions (L x H x W): 17" x 43" x 5"
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Materials: Polycarbonate & ABS Shell, EPS Foam Lining, High Denier Fabrics