Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut in Bristol Fog
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 429 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Mahogany and Maple, name a more iconic duo! The rich midrange character of Mahogany is perfectly complimented by the Maple cap which adds top end bite and brilliance for both warmth and clarity. The chambered Mahogany body keeps the guitar very light, making it an excellent gigging amp, without sacrificing the attack you get from a solid body.
The Mahogany neck adds to the warm character of the body, and the thin "U" shaped neck and 12" radius Laurel fingerboard feel incredibly comfortable to play, allowing you to fly up and down the neck with effortless ease. The new Electromatic Jet BT has the neck set deeper in the pocket which allows for easier upper fret access.
The Broad'Tron pickups in the Electromatic Jet add power and clarity. With more output than a traditional Fitler'Tron, the pickups are voiced to handle higher gain, with plenty of midrange punch while retaining some of that top end sparkle without becoming brittle. With individual volumes for each pickup, as well as a master volume you can find your perfect tonal blend. With the individual volumes you will get a smooth high end roll off as you roll down the volume, or you can roll down the master volume to get a shimmery, bright clean tone thanks to it's treble bleed circuit.
Here's what Gretsch say about the Electromatic Jet BT
Sophisticated and sensible, Electromatic® Jet™ BT models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
True Jet Essence with Broad'Tron™ Might
The all-new G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron™ power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad'Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Gretsch V-Stoptail tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and closed back tuning keys
- Chrome hardware
- Body Finish: Gloss Bristol Fog
- Body Wood: Chambered Mahogany
- Body Binding: White with B/W Purfling
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Pickguard: Black Plexi w/ Silver Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Headstock Binding: White
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Side Dots: Black
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Broad’Tron™
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Broad’Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume with Treble Bleed, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Gretsch® V-Stoptail
- Bridge Mounting: Anchored
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickup Covers: Chrome
- Strap Buttons: Gretsch® Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Ian P5th Mar 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable