The legendary sixties classic is back and better than ever in the Epiphone line-up. The Inspired by Gibson collection borrows the best bits from iconic instruments and adds contemporary construction, hardware and electronics to the mix.
The SG Standard is made of a renowned mahogany body and neck combo, and is dressed in a retro finish – some things you just won’t want to change. Its ‘60s SlimTaper neck is an excellent addition, making the SG brilliantly fast and comfortable to play.
Paired with a 12” fingerboard radius and medium jumbo frets, the SG provides an authentic, lively playing experience. Hardware specs include a Graph Tech nut and a LockTone ABR bridge for solid tuning stability.
Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers are inspired by legendary PAF pickups, characterised by their low output and sweet sustain. Open coil pickup styles tend to sound hotter than covered counterparts and add more heat, attack and directness to any tone.
- Body Shape: SG
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: 60s SlimTaper™
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in: Set Neck
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe Tuners 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: 5-Ply, Black
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Inserts
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and heel
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ Neck
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ Bridge
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS pots
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46