The 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue features all the painstaking historic construction methods of the famous '59 Reissues, with a few period-correct spec differences that allow it to stand on its own.
Like the 1958 originals, it features narrow frets which help more of the fingerboard wood to be heard in the tonal profile. It also has a round, chunky neck profile that provides a full feel and maximum bending leverage. It has a beautiful plain maple top too — full of spellbinding character.
- Shape: Les Paul
- Top: 2-Piece Plain Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Back: 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Chunky C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Historic Gibson Narrow/Tall
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Inlays: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Bridge: No-Wire ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuners: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Pickguard: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Knobs: Butyrate Gold Top Hats
- Finish: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: 1/4" Switchcraft
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: Brown/Pink Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories: Gibson Custom Switchplate Medallion (with Historic Black Plastic Cover in Case), Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tags