The Loudbox Mini Charge is the latest member of the Fishman Loudbox family. It takes the already very popular Loudbox Mini and adds in a rechargable battery that lasts for up to 12 hours at an average volume level. Ideal for buskers or traveling musicians that need to set up wherever they can this amp has everything you need to push your guitar sound out to the crowd.
Ultimate Buskers Amp
For busking as a solo artist or as a duet you need a small amp with enough power to be heard but without being power hungry enough that you need to stop your set after 30 minutes to let your amp recharge or carry around a generator as well.
The Loudbox Mini Charge features 60w of power which is more than enough to gear heard in any busking location and the battery can last you 12 hours as long as you don't crank it up too loud and 4 hours if you have it set to max volume.
Ins and Outs
This isn't going to be the kind of amp you use for a lot of studio use so they have kept the io nice and simple. One channel with a dedicated instrument input and another for your microphone. It also has a bluetooth input meaning you can connect up your phone for easy backing track playback.
On the output side there is just a single mix D.I. output that sends all of the the channels through a single mono output if you want to plug into a larger PA system but still get the same sound of your amp.
- POWER: 60 Watts with Master Volume
- DRIVERS: Woofer 6.5” paper cone , Tweeter 1” soft dome
- SPL: 108dB SPL at 1 meter
- SPEAKER BAFFLE: 10° built-in tilt
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 80Hz – 20kHz
- BATTERY LIFE ESTIMATE: 18 hours (low volume), 12 hours (average volume), 4 hours (full volume)
- BATTERY CHARGE TIME: 10 hours
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 4.0
- DIMENSIONS: 12" H x 13.7" W x 9.7" D
- WEIGHT: 21.2 lbs
- WALL CHARGER: Included