The Fishman Neo-Buster is an affordable passive version of the premium Rare Earth series with a built in feedback buster. The perfect all in one solution to amplifying your acoustic guitar without breaking the bank or having to make any modifications to your guitar! Because it's a magnetic pickup the tone is bright and articulate just like an acoustic guitar should sound!
Here's what Fishman say about the Neo-Buster Pickup and Feedback Buster
The Neo-Buster combines the popular Neo-D humbucker pickup with a feedback-fighting soundhole cover to give you great sounding acoustic tone, even in your loudest performances.
This single-coil magnetic soundhole pickup shares the same neodymium magnet structure as the award winning Rare Earth pickup for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity. It's low-profile, high-impedance design needs no battery.
When you need to play in high-volume situations, the integrated sound-hole reduces the build-up of energy inside the soundhole that often leads to uncontrollable howling. Made of a flexible elastomer, it requires no tools for installation and will not react with most finishes.
- Neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
- Integrated feedback-buster for high-volume playing
- Low profile, high impedance design needs no battery
- Flexible surround reduces “howling” in high volume situations
- Easy installation with no alteration fits most standard acoustic guitar