Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
The Fender Parallel Universe series is back, bringing electric guitar "What Ifs?" to life! The Parallel Universe line is a series of limited edition guitars that take classic Fender designs to places you'd never normally see them. The Spark-O-Matic Jazzmaster is a unique take on the definitive offset inspired by classic American automobiles - every bit as rock 'n' roll as you'd expect.
Body & Neck
First up, the 3-piece body is comprised of a mahogany core with curvy ash wings, giving the Spark-O-Matic a distinctly resonant low-end. A gloss nitro lacquer adds to the retro charm, letting the wood breathe and age gracefully.
A maple neck is combined with a rosewood fretboard; a perfect mixture of tonewoods. The neck features a satin nitro finish, again allowing it to age naturally and offering smooth playability. The headstock is varnished to match the golden hue of the body, a subtle touch that gives this Jazzmaster a little extra edge.
Hardware & Electronics
One of the most striking features about this instrument is the triple pickup configuration. These chrome-covered Seymour Duncan SM-1N / SM-3B mini humbuckers provide you with a tight, responsive growl that drastically changes character depending on your switching and playing style.
The American Pro Jazzmaster bridge and classic offset vibrato tailpiece is smooth and expressive, with a tasteful range of motion. Finally, ClassicGear tuners add a vintage touch while providing precise tuning accuracy and stability. Elegant while full of attitude, the Spark-O-Matic is every bit the 'something different' guitar.
- Model Name: Parallel Universe Volume II Spark-O-Matic Jazzmaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Series: Parallel Universe Volume II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: 3-Piece Ash/Mahogany/Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot - 7mm
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HHH
- Bridge: American Professional Jazzmaster®
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender ClassicGear™
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)