Fender Acoustic Junior GO Amp
Featuring Rechargeable Battery, Built-In 60-Second Looper & Bluetooth Connectivity
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 439 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Fender's brand new range of acoustic amplifiers are specifically designed to meet the needs of contemporary musicians looking for power, portability, versatility and affordability in equal measure. Able to deliver full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic/electric guitars and vocals - the Fender Acoustic Junior GO amplifier is a solid choice for the working singer-songwriter.
Featuring a rechargeable lithium ion battery, the Fender Junior GO is the best amp in the range for buskers and gigging musicians - with up to 5 hours of playing time at full volume!
The Fender Acoustic Junior GO amp is a practical system, featuring two channels which can be used for instrument or microphone use - thanks to their flexible combi inputs. Both channels have a wide selection of studio-quality effects that can be used independently from each other - including reverb, delay and chorus!
Each channel also has its own 3-band EQ section, meaning that you can precisely shape the sound of the input source - whether instrument or vocal. Independent volume controls allow you to find the perfect balance, with phase switches available that help to reduce feedback.
Bluetooth & Looper
Bluetooth wireless audio streaming enables you to jam along with backing tracks from your phone, tablet or laptop. You can even use this feature to play break music between your sets - so there's no uncomfortable silence!
An onboard 60-second looper is perfect for solo shows, or can just be used for your own enjoyment when staying home. Perfect for forming accompaniment and creating layered tracks, this looper can also be employed as an excellent songwriting tool to develop ideas with.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with 5 hours playing time at full volume
- 100 watts of output power
- 8-inch cloth-surround speaker plus hi-fi compression tweeter
- Integral tilt-back kickstand
- Just 7.7 kg
- Two channels with XLR / 1⁄4 ” combi inputs, each for instrument or microphone
- Each channel has Volume, 3-band EQ, Effects Level, Effects Select and a Phase Switch to help reduce feedback
- Effects options: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, and Delay + Reverb
- Two XLR line outputs are selectable for Channel 1/2, Stereo/Mono, and Ground Lift; one 3.5mm stereo Headphone Output; USB jack for recording
- Lightweight plywood, brown textured vinyl covering, and brown woven grille cloth with embroidered logo
- 60-Second Looper with Record/Dub, Play/Stop, and Undo buttons
- Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Optional 4-button MGT-4 footswitch (sold separately) for effects select, Looper control, Tap and Tuner (use with included magnetic overlay label)
- Amp Type
- Solid State
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Speaker Size
- Number of Channels
- Wattage Range
- 51W - 100W
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable