One of the rarest Epiphone guitars ever built. Made in uncanny likeness to the original mid-20th century instrument, the Frontier is a classic design is easier to play than ever before thanks to its modern set-up.
Made of a solid maple body and solid sitka spruce top, the Frontier delivers a bright and direct tone for a dreadnought shape, with plenty of beautiful harmonic content to match the incredible style. The bridge and pickguard combine to create a vibrant, yet old school aesthetic. The split block inlays are an uncommon feature to set this acoustic apart from the rest.
Hardware appointments include gold-finished keystone button tuners and a bone nut and saddle pairing for reliable sturdiness. The onboard Fishman pickup and preamp allow you to play plugged in for pristine likeness of tone through a PA.
An absolute delight to play, the Frontier is equipped with a mahogany neck in an extremely comfortable ‘C’ shape pattern. The medium jumbo frets on top of the 25.512” scale length laurel fretboard make it ideal for fretting big chords to provide a strong backbone to your sound.
- Body Shape: Frontier
- Body Material: Solid Maple
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Finish: Aged Gloss Natural
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: C Profile
- Scale Length: 25.512"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Inlays: Pearloid "Split Block" Rectangles
- Joint: Dovetail; Glued-in, 14th fret
- Finish: Gold
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gold, Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard: Historic Frontier
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply Bullet, Elongated "E"
- Bridge Pins: Ivory with Black Dot
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Side of Heel
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Controls: Fishman Sonitone Soundhole-mounted Volume and Tone
- Output Jack: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Preamp: Fishman Sonitone