Electro-Harmonix has created some of the guitar industry's most iconic stompboxes. And their new 1440 Stereo Looper pedal proves that they still strive to innovate and push the boundaries!
A full looping workstation within a compact enclosure, the Electro-Harmonix 1440 is ideal for experimental players who want lots of functionality from a unit that doesn't take up too much pedalboard real-estate.
Lots of Flexibility
A compact powerhouse of a pedal, the 1440 Stereo Looper provides (you guessed it) 1440 seconds of pristine, uncompressed recording time. It can also store 20 different loops for full creative authority, meaning that you can revisit older patterns or ideas, or even form a setlist of sorts for live performances.
EHX's 1440 Stereo Looper can even tempo sync to an external MIDI device, and allows for unlimited overdubbing so that you can lay down as many parts as you like! Variable tempo playback, plus Reverse and Octave speed effects, really enhance your control!
Electro-Harmonix has included a '1 Shot' function, adjustable fadeout times and optional external footswitch control for selecting loops and Undo/Redo. All-in-all, the affordable 1440 Stereo Looper puts a heap of looping potential on your pedalboard without taking up too much space.
'Loop Manager' App
The EHX 1440 Loop Manager app allows you to export your loops to your computer for back up, or to use in other software. The possibilities are endless!
- 24 Minutes of Uncompressed 24-bit/44.1kHz audio with unlimited overdubs
- Performance features like Undo-Redo, 1 Shot playback, Adjustable loop fadeout time, and Reverse/Octave speed effects
- Footswitch selectable for Stop, Reverse/Octave effects or Loop Retrigger
- Loop synchronisation to external MIDI Clock
- A USB connection for download and upload of loop audio flies with the custom EHX1440 Loop Manager app for Mac and Windows
- Programmable looping order: REC/PLAY/DUB or REC/DUB/PLAY
- Comes equipped with an EHX 9.6DC 200mA power supply