Please note: more pics coming soon!
Here’s what dB Technologies say:
ES family grows stronger with ES 1203, a complete stereo sound system encompassing its predecessors’ versatility with striking SPLs (the system features a 2400W last-generation power amp) and an impressively coherent throw pattern.
- Tri-amped Active Stereo Pa System
- 2400 W Power
- Latest Generation Digipro G4 Amp Technology
- User-friendly DSP Interface
- 3 Configuration Modes (Mono, Stereo or Double Column)
- On-board 5 Channel Mixer
- Bluetooth® Audio Receiver
- 3 Input Channel Modes (Mic/instr/line)
- Customizable Balanced Output Channel (Mix/monitor/aux)
- Ultra-Wide Coverage
- Bag for Sub and Tops Included
- Speaker Type: 3-amped Stereo System with two full-range tops and one subwoofer
- Frequency Response: [-10dB] 35 - 20.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- MF - HF: 8x4", v.c. 1"
- Type MF - HF: Neodymium
- LF: 2X12"
- Directivity: 97x60°
- Amp Technology: Digipro G4
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Power Amp Peak: 2400 W
- Controls: 1xOLED Display with rotary encoder w/button, 1x Audio signal monitoring LED, 1XUSB port (service data)
- Power Supply: Full range with PFC
- Power connection: VDE Socket
- Cooling: Convection
- Controller: DSP 56 Bit
- Converter AD/DA: 24 Bit/48 Hz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency LF-MF: 160 Hz
- Digital Steering: Up/Down/Far
- Input Channels: 1x Mic/Instrument Combo (XLR/Jack), 2xMic/Line Combo (XLR/Jack), 1 x Bluetooth built-in receiver
- Mix Output: 1x XLR balanced output
- Housing (Subwoofer): Plywood with full metal grille
- Housing (Tops): Plywood with full metal grille
- Pole Mount: 36 mm (M20 Thread)
- Handles (subwoofer): 1xtop, 1x lateral side
- Width (Top): 110 mm (4.33 in)
- Height (Top): 460 mm (18.11in)
- Depth (Top): 160 mm (6.30 in)
- Width (Subwoofer): 360 mm (14.17 in)
- Height (Subwoofer): 680 mm (26.77 in)
- Depth (Subwoofer): 545 mm (21.46 in)
- Weight (Top): 3.3 Kg – 7.27 lbs.
- Weight (Subwoofer): 29.3 Kg – 64.59 lbs.