The ATM710 is a handheld condensor microphone that excels in performance venues where there is controlled stage volume or in-ear monitoring. The Condensor design offers studio-quality sound in a live environment with high fidelity and extreme clarity that will maximise the impact of your performance.
The 710 features a cardioid polar pattern that reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the sounds you actually want! The Mic also features a multi-stage grille design which offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity.
- Customised vocal reproduction, high fidelity and extreme clarity maximizing impact and intelligibility
- Condenser design for studio-quality performance
- Excels in venues with controlled stage volume or in-ear monitoring
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad switch
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use