The Akai Professional Fire is the first ever dedicated hardware controller for FL Studio! You can streamline your workflow by creating and mixing tracks as well navigating the FL Studio interface all from the Fire controller!
The Fire is comfortable to use thanks to the well-spaced array of velocity-sensitive RGB pads arranged in a 4x16 grid. These colourful, backlit pads are great to work with, either by inputting patterns as a step sequencer or for use in Performance Mode playing live, recording notes and launching patterns.
The four touch sensitive knobs with four banks means you can mix right from the controller, allowing you to adjust things like volume, pan, filter and more without interrupting your workflow. This is especially handy if you need to make some live adjustments on the fly.
Perfectly Pairs With FL Studio
Part of how the Fire streamlines your workflow is how well it pairs with FL Studio (formerly known as Fruity Loops). The dedicated transport buttons give you the option to control standard playback, navigation, and recording functions, and the graphical OLED display makes it easier browse files, functions and parameters. With the Fire you can browse create and edit all without ever having to take your hands off the controller.
Comes With FL Studio Fruity Fire Edition
Included with the Fire is a copy of FL Studio Fire Edition, this version contains all the essentials you need to create, edit, and mix a track and includes access to FL Studio's piano roll editor and step sequencer, 500 tracks, VST and DXi instrument support, and a range of over 18 virtual instruments and over 12 effects and processors. FL Studio Fruity Fire Edition is a streamlined version of FL Studio providing everything you need to start making music.
- Full FL Studio integration
- Quickly input patterns with the step sequencer
- 4 x 16 matrix of velocity-sensitive RGB pads
- Record notes in Performance mode
- Graphical OLED display
- 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive knobs
- Intuitive navigation of the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows
- Dedicated controls for browsing audio and project files
- Dedicated Transport controls
- USB bus powered
- Includes FL Studio Fruity Fire Edition
- Power: Via USB
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 12.44 x 6.55 x 1.69” (316 x 166 x 43mm)
- Weight: 1.68 lbs. (0.76kg)