- 2 x Adam T-Series T7V Nearfield Studio Monitor (Each)
- 1 x Stagg SMOS-10 Studio Monitor Stand Set (PAIR)
- 2 x Andertons Pro Sound 6.3mm Mono Jack to Male XLR 3m
Putting together your own home studio? Getting the monitoring right is crucial as you'll want accurate sound to help you craft music or soundscapes to your specifications. This handy bundle gives you everything you need for a studio monitoring setup at an affordable price.With a pair of Adam T7V monitors as well as stands and cables for each you can position your monitors perfectly and enjoy the clarity of their sound.
Adam T-Series T7V Nearfield Studio Monitor
The Adam T7V is an affordable two-way studio monitor designed for vertical use in a nearfield application. The wide frequency response, high dynamic range, excellent transient response, wide sweet spot and small footprint makes the T7V perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post-production and broadcast production.
Wide Frequency Spectrum
Featuring a 7” woofer that provides bass extension down to 39 Hz, the T7V's U-ART tweeter diaphragm provides pristine and extended high-frequency response up to 25 kHz, which is virtually unheard of in studio monitors at this price-point.
The U-ART tweeter is fitted to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series studio monitors. The waveguide’s highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
On the rear side of the T7V’s bevelled cabinet, a rear-firing bass reflex port joins a sturdy metal backplate that’s home to the analogue input connections. The U-ART tweeter is powered by a 20 W Class-D amp, while a 50 W Class-D amp serves the woofer. These new powerhouses yield an impressive maximum of 110 dB SPL per pair.
The ADAM Sub8 subwoofer is the perfect match to complement the T7V, to extend the capabilities of monitoring in the bottom end.
- Tweeter: New U-ART 1.9'' accelerated ribbon tweeter
- Woofer: New polypropylene 7'' woofer and rear-firing bass-reflex port
- Max. peak SPL at 1m per pair: 110dB
- Built-In Amplifiers: 2 x Class D
- Amplifier Power U-ART Tweeter: 20W (RMS)
- Amplifier Power Woofer: 50W (RMS)
- Frequency Response: 39Hz - 25kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Analog Inputs: XLR, RCA
- Dimensions: 347 x 210 x 293mm
- Weight: 7.1kg
- More Videos
Stagg SMOS-10 Studio Monitor Stand Set
A pair of height adjustable studio monitor stands.
- All-Steel frame
- Height adjustable in 6 steps secured by a locking pin and a large screw
- Heavy triangular base (3x 44 cm/ 17.32" size) w/ rubber feet and levelling floor spikes - Sturdy metal top plate (23 x 23 cm/ 9*9 in size) w/ 2 anti-slip and vibration-reducing rubber strips
- Height range: 80 to 130 cm (31.5 to 51.2 in.) -
- Suitable for home, project and studio recording
- Max. load capacity: 20 kg (44 lbs) - Weight: 3.75kg (8.27 lbs)
Andertons Pro Sound 6.3mm Mono Jack to Male XLR 3m
6.3mm TS (Mono) Jack to Male XLR 3m unbalanced cable with metal plugs.
Poor quality cables and fittings can seriously restrict your enjoyment of music and can, in some cases, actually be a risk to your hearing due to unwanted crackle and buzz. We have a wide range of rugged, great value cables and fittings in stock. Whatever your needs we have a part for you.