The EBS MultiComp is undoubtedly EBS’ most popular pedal, used on countless pedals worldwide for many years. The MultiComp hits the sweet spot between dynamic response and smooth, punchy consistency across the fretboard. It can also be used simply to push the gain and beef up the overall sound when desired.
Guaranteed Great Sound
Compressors aren’t always easy to get a great sound out of – it often requires a bit of time and tweaking before you’re happy. That’s what makes the MultiStomp so special; it sounds great regardless of your settings.
EBS have made a number of changes to the MultiStomp for the Blue Label config. A control on the front panel to adjust the threshold level, or Sensitivity, lets you intuitively adjust to suit your playing style.
To handle high-end basses equipped with 18V preamps with very hot output, the new MultiComp Blue Label can operate continuously on up to 18V DC power. This gives the pedal enough headroom to handle even these extreme instruments.
The new version has a reduced footprint by 12% and is lighter to save space and weight on your pedalboard. The recessed jacks keep the space needed between pedals to a minimum.
- Nominal Input Level: -10 or -4 dBv
- Input Impedance: 1.8 Mohms
- Bandwidth +0/-3 dB: 20 - 20k Hz
- Gain Range: 0 - 15 dB (makeup)
- Compressor Ratio min/max: 1:1 - 5:1
- Sensitivity Range (Threshold): -25 - +6 dB
- Attack Time (80%): <10 ms
- Release Time (80%): typ. 100 ms
- Dimensions W x H x D: 2.6” x 4.5” x 1.9” (67 x 115 x 48 mm)
- Weight: 315g (0.7 lb.)
- Type: Analog Effect, Relay type Switching
- Power Requirements: 9, 12 or 18 V DC, 45 mA max.
- Pedal shuts off below 6.0 V