Grab yourself a bargain with one of our B-Stock instruments. Each item is in full working order and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Want to find out more? Watch our video below!
What is B-Stock at Andertons?
B-Stock items are products that for one reason or another, cannot be sold as brand new. The most common reasons for an item to be advertised as B-Stock are:
- It has been previously purchased by a customer and returned within the 14 day return period, or the 30 day exchange period.
- It has minor imperfections or shows slight signs of use (small dings, light scratches etc).
- It has been serviced or repaired.
- It no longer has its original packaging.
All of our B-Stock items come with a full manufacturer warranty, just like brand new, so you can enjoy all the benefits of a new item whilst saving yourself some money in the process! Each item is individually photographed to show any visible marks (where applicable) and the product description will contain all of the important information regarding it's condition. That way, you can purchase with confidence and there won't be any unpleasant surprises when it's delivered to your door.
Couldn't find what you wanted here? Make to sure to check out our other 'Offers' pages:
- View All Offers - See all of our reduced items in one place.
- Epic Deals - The biggest savings across a range of products.
- Second Hand - Pre-owned products, including rare items!