D'Addario EJ26 3 Pack Phosphor Bronze 11-52 Custom Light Set
Ideal for guitarists that look for depth across the bottom strings but desire slightly less tension on the higher strings, the EJ26 Acoustic Strings from D'Addario are perfect for projecting lighter gauge bottom end strings and also provide responsive higher strings for bending and articulation.
Achieve bright, warm tone with the EJ26s from D'Addario. Precision-wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze, these strings offer a well-balanced acoustic tone.
Here's what D'Addario say about the EJ17 guitar strings:
Referred to as Custom Light, EJ26 strings are a D'Addario original hybrid gauge and a comfortable compromise for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining light gauge bottom strings with lighter top strings for easy bending
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Wednesday, 21 March 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
10+ in stock at our Guildford store
Stock levels last updated at
UK Next Day Delivery £4.99