- x2 JBL 305 5" Studio Monitors.
- x2 Tourtech 10ft/3m Stereo Jack - Male XLR Cable - we have a wide range of rugged, great value cables and fittings in stock, including this reliable stereo jack to male XLR 3-metre long cable from Tourtech.
- x1 Universal Acoustics Vibro-Pads LITE - the best product on the market for effective, long-term isolation of all types of studio monitors.
This bundle includes everything you need to get mixing and mastering your productions from home. It includes a set of monitors, acoustic Vibro-Pads and relevant cables; you'll be good to go, right out of the box!
Here’s what JBL say about the 305P MkII:
The next-generation JBL 305P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 305P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace.
Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and, sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
- Power Configuration: Bi-amplified
- HF Driver Power Amp: 41 W Class D
- LF Driver Power Amp: 41 W Class D
- Frequency Response: 49Hz – 20kHz (±3dB)
- Frequency Range: 43Hz – 20kHz (-10dB)
- Low Frequency Extension: 43Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Continuous SPL: 94dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 108dB
- Maximum Peak Input Level: +6dBV / +20.3dBu (-10dBV / +4dBu)
- Analog Input Types: 1 x XLR female, 1 x TRS female, balanced
- Input Sensitivity: 92dB / 1m (-10dBV Input)
Universal Acoustics Vibro-Pads LITE
Made from specially formulated, high load bearing foam, which makes them harder and denser than competing products. Foam can feel hard when it is actually stiff. UA Vibro-Pads Lite are less stiff and therefore less susceptible to fatigue when carrying heavy loads. This makes them the best product on the market for effective, long-term isolation of all types of studio monitors.
Each set includes 4 pads with individual levelling adjuster providing a 5° or 10° slope to angle the speaker up, down or flat for optimum listening position.
Each base pad includes it’s own pre-cut levelling wedge adjuster which in standard position will provide a level surface. Alternatively the levelling wedge adjuster can be removed to provide either a 5o or 10o slope angled up or down according to which way round the base pad is resting