Mackie have developed the ProFX10v3 10-Channel Professional Effects Mixer as a versatile option that is suitable for home recording, live sound and content creation applications. It comes with a selection of software and plug-ins, providing you with the key ingredients needed to get recording and editing right away!
Each of the components in this mixer have been carefully selected to provide you with equipment that is affordable, but still delivers premium level results. Onyx mic preamps (with 60dB of headroom) makes just about everything sound better. Whether you’re recording guitars or using mics that require large amounts of gain, your sound will be improved. Ensure it remains in check using just one single-knob to control the compression.
You can record these tracks in 24-bit/192kHz quality – utilising the 2x4 USB I/O plus zero latency hardware for simple overdubs when required. You’ll be able to add the finishing touch using a new GigFX effects engine. This gives you 24 in-built FX to select from, allowing you to tweak and craft your high-quality sound into something even better!
Mackie ProFX series mixers comes with free software to help you get the most of your purchase. Included from September 12 2019 is Avid's Pro Tools First DAW with the exclusive Musician Collection which feature 23 Avid plug-ins, including the 304C Compressor and 304E EQ bundle. Pro Tools is widely used by professionals in the recording industry and you can get a slice of the quality with the entry-level Pro Tools First. Also included is Waveform OEM DAW and the DAW Essentials Collection from Tracktion which features 16 professional plug-ins for use with any DAW.
- Unrivalled Versatility - Great for live streaming, home recording, content creation & live sound applications.
- Single-Knob Compression – Ensure your input levels remain stable, receive max channel headroom.
- Latency-Free Monitoring – Blend between monitoring the output from your computer & the direct feed from the mixer. Ideal for recording overdubs (alongside pre-recorded tracks).
- 24-Bit / 192kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface - Achieve extremely clean recordings of the highest quality, create two custom mixes on your computer & send it back into the mixer.
- High-Resolution GigFX Effects Engine – 24 contrasting FX options available (reverbs, delays etc).
- 4 Onyx Mic Preamps - Provides up to 60dB of gain & ultra-low noise performance. Works especially well with mics that require high-gain preamps.
- ABS Side Protection
- Steel Chassis
- Footswitch Input for FX Mute
- Insert Jack on Channels 1-4
- Headphone Output (Separate Blend & Level Control)
- Stereo 1/8" Input on Channel 9/10
- 100Hz Low-Cut Filter & 48V Phantom Power on Each Mic Channel
- Hi-Z Switches (Directly Connect Basses, Guitars & Other Instruments)
- 3-Band EQ on All Channels