IK Multimedia Tonex Max
A revolutionary concept in rig modeling, and the core of the TONEX ecosystem, TONEX software uses breakthrough AI Machine Modeling™ technology to let you model the sound of any amp, cabinet, combo or pedal, and turn it into a plug-in, all with a sonic accuracy that’s virtually indistinguishable from the real thing. You can instantly play up to 1,000+ Tone Models already available plus browse, demo and download the growing number of Tone Models available on TONEX in ToneNET.
From rare one-of-a-kind vintage amps to modern rigs, TONEX makes it possible and affordable to own the most sought-after gear in the world.
- Standalone application and plugin to create, play and share Tone Models
- Model amps, cabinets, combos and pedals (distortion, overdrive, fuzz, EQ or boost) using regular studio gear in as little as 5 minutes per model
- Browse, search, demo thousands of Tone Models covering a massive range of sought-after gear on ToneNET
- Upload your own Tone Models on ToneNET to share with other TONEX users for free
- Use Tone Models to practice, jam or record inside your favourite DAW
- Model amps, cabinets, combos and pedals (like distortion, overdrive, fuzz, EQ or boost) in any combination, from single element to complex rig
- Built-in assistant guides you through each step from hardware connection to complete modeling
- Assign custom skins to your modeled gear and open them as a plug-in or standalone inside the TONEX software and app, or AmpliTube 5 for Mac/PC
- Create Tone Models in minutes (as fast as 5 minutes on modern computers*) using AI Machine Modeling technology with selectable levels of accuracy
- Ultra-precise reproduction of high-frequency content with no aliasing whatsoever
- Works also as an IR creator or you can use the built-in VIR™ cabinets with multiple IRs per cabinet
Harness the power of IK’s advanced AI Machine Modeling technology to turn your rig into virtual models of amps, cabs and pedals (distortion, overdrive, fuzz, EQ and boost) or entire rigs, in any combination.
TONEX uses a specially prepared audio file of actual guitar and bass signals, not just test tones, to capture your rig in true-to-life detail. Then TONEX’s neural network computes the machine modeled tone in minutes. The result is a virtual model that sounds indistinguishable from the real rig, to be used in TONEX software.
Add your custom skin and keywords to your Tone Models, then upload and share them with other TONEX users in ToneNET with just one click.
TONEX in AmpliTube 5
TONEX works seamlessly inside AmpliTube 5 adding a multitude of ways to further customize your tone for recording and live performance. Tone Models function just like other AmpliTube amplifiers, cabs or pedals. They can be used alongside any gear models you own to build custom signal chains and save as presets for easy recall and sharing on ToneNET.
The combination of TONEX and AmpliTube 5 represents the most advanced tone powerhouse on the planet today.
- Windows 8 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel® Core™ i3 or equivalent CPU (Core i5 recommended for Modeler)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- 4GB hard disk space
- IK Multimedia
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+